With whiteboard paint, you can turn almost any smooth surface into a dry-erase whiteboard, suitable for use with board markers - whether it is a large wall, a door, a cupboard or an old blackboard. DUPLI-COLOR whiteboard paint can be used indoors as well as outdoors, in living spaces, classrooms, offices, healthcare facilities, conference rooms, etc.
Please keep the following in mind before you start painting: The smoother the surface, the easier it will be to erase writings or drawings from the whiteboard. For optimal results, the painting surface must be as smooth as possible and completely dry. Very porous surfaces should be pretreated with dispersion primer. In contrast, smooth lacquer coated surfaces need to be sanded so the whiteboard paint will adhere.
Characteristics of DUPLI-COLOR whiteboard paint
- Adheres perfectly to all smooth surfaces, such as wood, metal, brick, plastic, stone, etc.
- High-gloss, water-soluble 2-component paint
- Coatings are extremely durable and resist yellowing
- Great resistance to hand perspiration, scratches and abrasions
- Can be combined with magnetic paint